Friday, March 5, 2010

ESTABLISH THE WORK

"And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us,
And establish the work of our hands for us;
Yes, establish the work of our hands."
Psalm 90:17 (NKJV)
I have things I know I am called to do. For my family. For the Kingdom of God. I also have things I think I am called to and desire to do. My concern is that what I desire to do may not be what God desires for me to do. The thought that it is not hurts a little. Because I so desperately want to. I love doing it.
This prayer of Moses will become part of the prayer of Rhonda. I know God has good works for me to do based on Ephesians 2. I desire for God to establish that in me. That the work of my hands be for His glory and not mine. That my hands would do the work that has been prepared, and that they would be firm in doing so.
What work of your hands has God established for you?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

being a wife and a mom - because on my own - I STINK!!! and not trying to say that i am anything - or that I have anything to boast other than Christ - but I boast in Him on this!!

good word