Not the most wonderful thing that I could even imagine happening to me.
Not all my dreams and desires coming to fruition.
Not the thing I fear the most.
Not the thing I am even afraid to speak.
Nothing compares to the promise I have You.
No high point in my life is more glorious than Your promise.
No low point in my life can destroy that promise.
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.
No worries I have are greater than Your promise.
No plan of the enemy is greater than Your promise.
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.
That we should be saved from our enemies
and from the hand of all who hate us,
to perform the mercy promised to our fathers,
and to remember His holy covenant,
the oath which he swore to our father Abraham:
to grant us that we,
being delivered from the hand of our enemies,
might serve Him without fear,
in holiness and righteousness
before Him all the days of our life.
Luke 1:71-75 (NKJV)

2 comments:
Amen!!
::chewing on it::
Post a Comment