Then He said to them, “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given. For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.”
Mark 4:24-25 (NKJV)
I have written this post at least three times. There is so much I could say. So much I thought to say. The bottom line is this-
If we think we aren't hearing from God, maybe it is because you and I didn't use what we heard previously. Whether it be in a general act of obedience or a specific call to faith - did we use what we heard? I know for myself, the times I haven't, I did feel as though I lost something. The times I did, I heard Him even more clearly the next time.
Deliberately listening.
Deliberately using.
So that you and I can be deliberately delivered.

No comments:
Post a Comment