Sunday, October 17, 2010

YES I STILL HAVE A BIBLE...

I know.

It has been over a month.

You have been asking yourself,

Does this girl even read her Bible anymore?

Yes I do.

Yes I have been.

I just finished up the Old Testament.

The people have returned.

The temple rebuilt.

The apathy renewed.

Just like us isn't it?

Things get turned around in the right direction.

We get lazy.

Maybe just me.

Stop being deliberate in my pursuit.

In my actions.

In my choices.

Now in the New Testament.

Reminding me of how deliberate our Christ was.

How deliberate He is.

How deliberate He will be.

He has, is and will deliver us.

He is deliberate about it.

He is deliberate toward you.

He is deliberate toward me.

With His grace.

With His love.

With His discipline.

God, our Father, knows exactly what He is doing.

Take peace in that knowledge.

You are deliberately delivered.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Amen!

isn't it amazing how deliberate He is?

all the time