Hope you had a great weekend. We will pick back up today in chapter 4 of James.
1. Verses 2 & 3 -..."Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures." My question is are we wrong when we do ask for ourselves? Are we wrong when we ask for things we want and we desire? Or should we only be asking for things to bless others?
2. Can't have my feet in both camps. It is Christ or the world, can't play both sides. It is a choice in the big and the small things, every single day.
3. I only have today to make that choice.
4. If I know the right choice to make and I don't, either by default or on purpose, then it is sin. The decision separates me from God and my fellowship with Him.
#1 is a flipping around in my head a good deal. I am not sure what to do with that. Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment