Thursday, July 30, 2009
HELLO.. IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Bet you thought I had abandoned ship didn't you? Not true. Last week was extremely hectic. No excuse, just super busy. Also, I have been feeling a bit of a weight with this blog and I wanted to respond correctly. Honestly, I have no clue who reads this, if anyone. Regardless, I want this to honor God & Jesus Christ. I had been feeling a bit "weighty" about this blog. It is the best word I know to describe it. Not convicted, just feeling the weight of it. The sense of responsibility... the sense of who was I looking for. I never want to come across in a "Pollyanna" mode that oh well just pray it will all be ok. Everything will turn out how you want it. Although I totally believe that yes you pray and yes in God's hands it will turn out ok, I am fully aware that it may turn out nothing like we want it and that is very hard. My children are not walking in rebellion, but I know loved ones who are and it is hard. My husband is not walking in rebellion but there have been times when we both were and I have loved ones & friends whose husbands are and it is hard. Please understand that I know it is tough. Any suggestions I make are with that fully in mind. I can't provide all the answers. There is only One who can do that and His Name is Jesus Christ. What I can do is point you to Him, point you to scripture where He has shown Himself faithful and true, and tell you out of my own experience what He has done for and taught me. Having said that, we will pick up tomorrow with our "households" and will be looking at when we come under attack. That one I have first hand experience in my friend. That one I know all to well. Love you and have a great night. See ya in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment