1. Go ahead and re-read Joshua 2:1-21 and Joshua 6:23-25.
2. In your spiral or notepad or on a scratch sheet of paper write you thoughts on these questions and how we can apply them to our daily lives:
1. Rahab's decision - life or death?
2. Rahab's faith?
3. Rahab's impact?
Hope this will be a good refresher for you. Rahab's life is a beautiful story- one that should bring hope to us all. I would like to leave you with this verse, which sets the tone for tomorrow:
"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."
Deuteronomy 30:19
You and I choose. Not just for us but for generations to come. That is a sobering and a powerful thought my friends. We choose - deliberately or not - we choose.

No comments:
Post a Comment