As I continue my random blogs on Hebrews, I am now into chapter 10. Here are a few things that spoke to me. I would love to hear what speaks to you from this book:)
1. The law can't make me (or you ) perfect.
2. The law is dead. Christ offers a new and LIVING way. (Not that we don't keep the law, but keeping the law, well see #1)
3.I am to draw near with a true heart. A heart full of the assurance my faith in Christ offers.
4. I am to NEVER think of Christ's death as a common thing, never taken for granted.
5. I am to endure. Not just survive, but pushing forward with a hopeful expectation. Not backing down, not cowering.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Be blessed today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
first thought:
the sufficiency of Christ - period.
be back when I have more
Hi there!
I think the point that got me the most was number 4: "I am NEVER to think of Christ's death as a common thing, never taken for granted."
You know, I would say that I don't take it for granted, but it is so much a part of being a Christian that I suppose that we could take it to be a common thing--just another thing He did.
Good post. Very thought-provoking!
Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca
Post a Comment