Hope you are getting in there and reading along with me. Your insight is invaluable and encouraging. Chapter 12...
1. "lay aside" - I choose to put it away, to cast off the sin that entangles me. I CHOOSE.
2. I NEED to be trained, to be disciplined, to endure and run this race. Believe me I need it.
3. I need to stand up and walk in the path that is lit for me and you need to stand up and walk in the path that is lit for you.
4. My God is A-L-I-V-E!
5. God is going to get into everything I am. He is going to get in all my business, consume me totally before He is done. Praise His holy name for that! No part of me can be held secret from Him that he won't eventually deal with.
We will resume on Monday. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment