I know Hebrews is a biggy in the rank of books. It is full of so much that you could go on forever about it, so please don't take my brevity as ignorance of the jewel that is Hebrews. I am just posting what speaks to me today. Honestly, I could go back and re-read these same chapters in six months and have completely different stuff jump out at me.
1. If I am going to come to God I MUST BELIEVE that He IS....
alive, faithful, just, caring, compassionate, patient, for my good, for His glory, and so on. I have to believe that He is all He says He is in His word.
2. I may not see the earthly reward. I may only see it far off, in my minds eye and the promises of scripture. I need to embrace the eternal, to know, accept, and delight in the fact that my reward, my praise, my accolades may not come to fruition in this life, but they will in the eternal one.
3. FAITH
All right, you are on deck...swing away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment